Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bridal Shower Season!

It's that time of year again.... It's bridal shower season! This year is a special year though because both my baby cousin and myself are getting hitched this year. On Sunday, May 4th, I celebrated my 30th birthday at my cousin's baby shower. She looked amazing and she had an beautiful shower. We had a blast spending time with her and her bridal party.

 These are some photos from her beautiful bridal shower....



Myself, my cousin Kelly, my cousin's wife Haily, and her little baby girl. Isn't she just adorable? 


Table Settings... The plants were gorgeous!


Lots of yummy food to choose from. 


The gift table


Water, Pink Lemonade, and Ice Tea served in Mason Jars



PRIZES!! Who doesn't love prizes!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment